Discover hearing aid centers in Dehradun
Schedule an appointment
Get in touch with the best audiologist in Dehradun. You can call now or fill up the consultation form to book an appointment. This will be your first step toward improving your hearing. We will help you understand what type of hearing loss you have & depending upon that will suggest you best possible treatment.
Digital Hearing Aids In Dehradun
Most of the people ignore it or don’t consider it on a serious level, hence decreasing their chances of living a life on full and increasing their chances of having an incident in the day to day life.
Hearing Problem In Dehradun
According to our data, we deal with hundreds of people every week, who are suffering from hearing loss or impairment. Some of them who experience Tinnitus are looking forward to treating it with hearing aids.
Many of the peoples used ear machine and gets an impressive result in their hearing loss. People who are suffering from tinnitus also said that hearing aids help in reducing or covering the ringing sounds in their ears.
How HearingSol Benefits You?
HearingSol not only provides hearing devices to improve your hearing but your overall life quality by providing you features like wireless connectivity to a TV so you can enjoy your favorite shows, Smartphone connectivity so you can make a call or talk on the phone through hearing aids.
Allow us to describe more about it:
The Range of Hearing Aids In Dehradun
The price of hearing aids vary depending on its features and technology or style which are:
Basic Hearing Aids
It give basic relief from hearing loss and they are best for those people who stay indoors almost all times. Price of these ear machines starts from Rs. 27,490 to Rs. 36,990. Thus consists of features like:
- Multiple adjustable hearing programs
- Scarcely any Feedback
- Latest digital technology
Mid-range Hearing Aids
The rate of Mid-range types cost starts from Rs. 52,990 to Rs. 1,29,990 and they have features like:
- Speech recognizance and enhancement
- Background noise eviction
- Wireless connectivity option to external audio devices
- Simple directional hearing
Premium Hearing Aids
These type of hearing machine provide you crystal clear sound even when you are in a noisy or worst hearing environment. The rate of these hearing aids starts from Rs. 1,54,990 to Rs. 2,74,990. Therefore features are:
- Wireless streaming
- Enhanced 360 spatial orientation
- Automatical adjustment in different listening environments
- A large range of colors and style
- Multimedia applications like Cellphone or Television
Hearing Aids Types And Styles
Following are the types and styles of hearing machines with their features:
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) – BTE come with a thin tube and a device to fit behind the ear and these are the oldest and most common hearing aids
- Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) – These devices are considered to one of the latest version of hearing aids as they come with electrical wire instead of the sound tube. This electrical wire makes the acoustic response smoother and faster.
- CROS (Micro-CIC) – These hearing devices are useful for those people who have unilateral hearing loss. It takes sounds from the infected ear and transmits it into the normal ear. Here CROS means Contralateral Routing Of Signals.
- In-the-canal (ITC) – These hearing devices have no tubes and they fit in your ear canal as they are custom made.
- In-the-ear (ITE) – These hearing devices are similar to ITC except one thing that is, they are fitted in the ear instead of the ear canal. They are custom made according to your ear size.
- Invisible Hearing Aids (CIC & IIC) – These devices are hard to see in the ear due to their size and they fit into your ear canal. They are custom made but through 3d printing.
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids – Hearing aids with Bluetooth technology can provide you a facility to wirelessly connect your hearing machine to your smartphone, television and other audio devices.
Hearing Aids Brands
Following are the best brands of ear machines whom HearingSol is dealing:
- Audio Service
- Embrace Hearing
See An Expert In Your Area
If you think you are suspecting a hearing loss or ringing in your ears call on our toll-free number +91-9899437202 where our specialists will provide you suggestions, We can arrange a free consultation for your problem and also a suitable hearing aid if needed.
If you wish to buy an hearing aid at a fair price, browse our price list and grab the exiting offers today!