Trusted Hearing Aid Centers In Lucknow
Schedule an appointment
Get in touch with the best audiologist in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. You can call now or fill up the consultation form to Make an Appointment. This will be your first step toward improving your hearing. We will help you understand what type of hearing loss you have & depending upon that will suggest you best possible treatment.
Hearing Aids In Lucknow
The city of Nawabs and the administrative headquarter of the eponymous district and division, Lucknow is the eleventh most populous city of India with approx 28.2 lacs of the population in which thousands of people are suffering from Hearing loss or hearing impairment.
A person inability to hear sound from one or both of the ears is known as hearing loss or hearing impairment. However, it is a common problem but if left untreated it can get worse.
Here we can help you in getting rid of your hearing loss problem. HearingSol is a leading company which provides a wide variety of hearing aids of top brands since 2007. We can provide you digital hearing aids according to your need and choice.
Hearing Loss In Lucknow
In Lucknow city, we are dealing with hundreds of hearing loss patients every week and providing them hearing aids accordingly. Tinnitus patients are also get treated by hearing aid.
The problem is not every person with hearing loss is concerned about their disease. They ignore it or take it lightly, giving a chance of increasing its effects on day-to-day life. Hearing loss is not a big problem if treated early.
How HearingSol Can Help?
HearingSol gives you present-day innovation hearing aids that convey amazing outcomes for your hearing loss or hearing impairment. We have made an association with the best brands of hearing aids all over the world, which implies you will have no issue in finding you’re preferred and needed a hearing aid.
You can look over our different innovation like Smartphone-good portable hearing aids or hearing aids with Bluetooth which can likewise interface with your cell phone and sound framework/TV making everyday life more simple and pleasant. We can arrange a consultation for you.
Here are a few information and details about hearing aids of various brands which can be useful to you while searching for the ideal hearing aid:
The Range of Hearing Aids
Hearing aids are arranged into three groups as indicated by their range and highlights. These groups are:
Basic Hearing Aids
Cost of basic hearing aids begins from Rs.27,490 to Rs. 36,990 It gives just basic help from hearing misfortune and best for individuals who stay inside. It features are:
- Multiple adjustable hearing programs
- Modern digital technology
- Barely any feedback
Mid-range Hearing Aids
Cost of mid-range hearing aids begins from Rs. 52,990 to Rs. 1,29,990. This kind of hearing aids incorporates a few features like:
- Effortless directional hearing
- Speech recognition and enhancement
- Background noise elimination
- Wireless connectivity with external audio sources
Premium Hearing Aids
Cost of premium hearing aids begins from Rs. 1,54,990 to Rs. 2,74,990. It so loaded with features that it can give you a completely clear stable hearing even when you are in the most awful hearing circumstance. Its features include:
- Multimedia applications like TV or Cellphone
- Automatic adjustment in different listening environments
- Upgraded 360° spatial introduction
- A wide range of styles and colors
- Wireless streaming
Types and Styles of Hearing Aids
Following are the different types and styles of hearing aids:
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) – It is the most common and old hearing aid style. It has a clear thin tube and a device which fits perfectly behind the ears.
- In-the-canal (ITC) – This type of hearing aids have no tubes and it perfectly fits in your ear because they are custom made, according to the size of your ear canal.
- In the ear (ITE) – These types have no tubes and it fits perfectly into your ear. They are also custom made according to the size of your ear.
- Invisible Hearing Aids (CIC & IIC) – These hearing aids fit completely into the ear canal and sometimes can be difficult to see in the ear. They are custom made through 3D painting àccording to your ear canal size.
- Receiver in Canal (RIC) – These types of hearing aids has an electrical wire instead of sound tubes. This electrical wire makes the acoustic response smoother. Because of this feature, It is considered as the latest version of hearing aids.
- CROS Hearing Aids (Micro CIC) – Here CROS means Contralateral Routing Of Signals. It is beneficial for those who have hearing loss in one ear because it takes sound from the defected ear and transmits it to the normal ear.
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids – This types of hearing aids allow you to connect wirelessly to your smartphone so that you can make calls or stream music.
List of Available Best Brands of Hearing aids
Following are the best brands connected to HearingSol which deals in all type of hearing aids. These brands include:
- Audio Service
- Embrace Hearing
See an Expert in Your Area
Hearing issues that are untreated and disregarded can be bothersome. If you suspect a hearing problem either in one ear or both, see your specialist today or call at +91-9899437202. Exceptional training, hearing aids and medical procedure are some of the treatments that can help you.
We provide the best offer in the best affordable price in Delhi NCR. If you wish to purchase an hearing aid, browse our website to check the price list.