The digital hearing aid is a tremendous new evolving technology. This evolving technology can help us hearing well even in the presence of surrounding noise. Certainly, it gives you an opportunity to lead your life as you want. It receives the sound and digitizes it prior to amplification, It breaks sound waves into small units. These digital hearing aids are available in a range of prices, and with a range of capabilities.
You can purchase the latest hearing aids at a fair price through HearingSol, If you need more information or you have a query about Digital Hearing Aid or Hearing Loss, just give us a call on 1800-121-4408. We are always here to help you.
In other words, these devices receive sound waves from the physical world. It converts the sound waves into the electrical signal and then amplifies it. This amplified sound pass through a receiver to our ear. Hence we will able to listen to the sound loud and clear.
Digital technology makes it possible for technicians to create a customized program that addresses each individual’s specific hearing difficulties. The digital hearing aid can be programmed to allocate itself to the current environment thousands of times each second.
Features of an amplifier
1. Feedback Cancellation: Many people must have familiar with hearing aid that whistle all by themselves. This whistling is called feedback. Digital hearing aids remove the feedback before you hear it.
2. Directional Microphones: These components help you to focus on the voices you want to hear and turn down the other sounds around you. Digital hearing aid read the environment and turn on these microphones automatically.
3. Noise Management: It is mostly needed in a busy environment where we want to listen and follow the conversations. Digital hearing aids offer more control and customization than ever before. Soft environmental sounds may get little or no amplification, loud noise can be turned down.
4. Connectivity: Ability of the hearing aid to connect to other devices. Analog aids only have a couple of ways of connectivity to only a few things. Digital hearing aids have the capability to connect to many devices wirelessly, without any wire. The common use is connecting with the cell phone to listen to calls directly through your hearing aids.
Your path to better hearing
We will assist you to find the best hearing aid tailored as per your specific needs and have a conversation with you to understand the key areas of your struggling.
Our hearing aid experts will suggest you the best hearing aid for you one that fits your lifestyle and will be under your budget. Our audiologists will conduct a test on you to access your hearing aid requirements.
There are many other different features available give us a call we offer the best quality hearing aid.
Cause of Hearing Loss
Sensorineural is a very common type of hearing loss. It is not reversible, It can be managed with the help of hearing aids. It amplifies the sound.
Hearing loss only in one ear can be managed with cochlear implants, which electrically stimulate the auditory nerve bypassing through damaged portions of the hearing system.
Hearing Aids Types
- Behind the Ear hearing aid: It hooks over the top of your ear and rests behind the ear. A customized earmold and a tube direct sound into the ear.
- CROS hearing aids: These type of devices are designed to help those persons who have a hearing loss only in one ear.
- In-ear hearing aids: it is a very small device. It fits on your specific ear canal.
- Invisible hearing aids: These kinds of devices are clearly designed for those people who don’t want to display their device publicly while using it. They are fitted very deeply in the ear canal, it’s almost invisible.
Components of Digital hearing aids Microphone and amplifier:
The Microphone catch the sound from the surrounding and transfer it to the amplifier. They are the main part of the device. Mostly the manufacturer suggests that wipe your hearing aids with a soft cloth before putting them. It helps the microphone film to be clean all the time, free from dust and working correctly.
This part sometimes called an “elbow”. Because it hooks over outside of the ear same as eyeglass frames. It connects the microphone part to the tubing and ear mold, that fits inside your ear canal. This part of your hearing aid needs replacement due to perspiration (or sweat), and body oils break down the plastic.
This part fits snugly (or safely) inside the ear canal and conchal bowl. To provide an acoustic seal for the electronic sound that your microphone and amplifier are piping inside. There are four types of earmold:
- Full shell earmolds.
- Half shell earmolds.
- Canal earmolds.
- Skeleton and semi-skeleton earmolds.
This part transmits the electronic sound from the microphone into the ear mold. The length of this tube varies according to the design of your hearing aid. And that can be adjusted for the best fit. This part also requires inspection on some regular interval. Because These parts are of plastic or acrylic components. And will need replacement long before your hearing aid wears out.
In most of the devices, the battery compartment is behind the ear part and many manufacturers suggest that remove the batteries and keep the compartment open in the night this help to evaporate moisture.
Benefits of Digital hearing aids
- Digital hearing aid allows us to resolve a wide range of hearing difficulties. And customize hearing aid according to your specific requirements.
- Digital hearing aid allows you to recognize speech and ignore the further background noise and it automatically adjusts their volume depending on the environment.
- Digital hearing aids are able to process and separate out troublesome background noise while simultaneously enhancing critical speech signals necessary for understanding.
- The most important factor in favor of digital hearing aids is the ability to reprogram your hearing aids as needed to accommodate a worsening hearing loss. If this happens with you our hearing Professionals can easily reprogram your hearing aid in the office simply by interfacing the device with the computer.
- Digital hearing aids automatically adapt to changing listening environments without the need to manually adjust the volume level. It eliminates the feedback for a more comfortable listening experience.
- Digital Hearing aid applies the fourth step for the processing of sound, the transformation of sound waves into digital information. It just not make the analog signal louder, It transforms the sound into a digital configuration which can be manipulated.