There are some natural tips you can do to help stop loud noises from permanently damaging your hearing, no matter how old you are.
Natural Tips to prevent hearing loss
Wear hearing protection
When you are in a loud place and not possible to avoid loud noise then it is important to wear ear protection devices like earplugs or earmuffs to prevent damage to the inner ear.
If you know that you are staying around fast for more than a few minutes, think about security, like:
- Earplugs: Usually made of foam or rubber, they go to your ear canal and reduce the noise to 15 to 30 decibels. You can buy them off-the-shelf or make them custom-made to fit you. Some earplugs reduce the level of noise evenly on all frequencies. They are useful for people who need to make a sound like musicians quiet but uninterrupted.
- Earmuffs: They fit perfectly on your ears and reduce the noise from about 15 to 30 decibels. They have to fit tightly on both ears to block the sound.
Avoid extremely loud sounds
The loud sound is one of the main cause of hearing loss that damages the delicate hair cells within the internal ear but we can minimize noise-induced hearing loss by using earplugs for the musician which reduce exposure to extremely loud sounds such as sounds of explosives, rock concert, large sporting event, gunfire, jet engine.
Don’t put anything in your ear
Get treatment for ear infections
Smoking tobacco reduces our hearing. If you are smoking for a long period that may cause hearing loss so you need to stop or avoid smoking.
Keep a healthy diet
Set on high, a typical model will reach 95 dB; even with traditional use, it’s shut proximity to ears is enough to cause damage. Use the low setting, cut drying time, and wear earplugs to reduce risk.
5 activities to improve your hearing
- Solve puzzles to combat your hearing loss: The brain plays such a big role in processing sound information received by our ears that we can not ignore it. Research has shown that there are connections between hearing loss
- Do yoga to improve your hearing: Yoga is known for its comprehensive health benefits and is widely practiced. Thankfully, there are yoga exercises that help in your hearing too! The main goal of these exercises is to increase circulation in your ears and your brain. Because the increase in circulation improves nerve function and removes waste and toxic substances.
- Exercise daily to help your hearing: Keeping your body in tiptop shape is important for keeping your ears and mind healthy. Exercise every day for a walk or a jog, doing yoga, or even just doing gardening or doing homework is very good to strengthen your blood pump and circulation.
- Meditate to improve your hearing: Take care of a park or other public area where you will be surrounded by various sounds. As you meditate, take deep breaths to help in blood circulation and to increase oxygen in your body. Focus on every sound around you and try to figure out where each sound is coming from.
- Practice making sounds and focusing on them to speed up your hearing: Auditory practice can help you to know where the sounds are coming from and what or what sounds. Place a radio or speaker in one area of the room, and play music or sound in a comfortable amount. Put another sound source in a different area of the room. And increase the volume until the combination of two sounds creates a noisy environment.
Protect your Ears – Sound pressure level
Hearing protection devices help prevent hearing impairment. Remember that high-intensity sound will damage your ear so make an average sound level for listening. The Age-related hearing loss is a common problem and is additional prevailing than hearing loss caused by excessive noise exposure. However, exposure to excessive noise will harm hearing. And it is vital to know the results of this sort of noise. Significantly as a result of such exposure is avoidable.
Beware of recreational sources of unsafe noise like firearms, firecrackers, power tools, music concerts, dance clubs, NASCAR, sporting events, motorcycles, motorboats, snowmobiles, powerboats, and “boom cars”.
Hearing loss has three main types and can possibly be reversed. The first step is to speak with your doctor about restoring your hearing. They can give you recommendations for effective treatment options for your condition. If you try a home remedy to reverse hearing loss naturally, you should discuss it with your doctor to ensure it’s appropriate.
You can purchase the latest hearing aids at a fair price through HearingSol, If you need more information or you have a query about Hearing Aid or Prevent Hearing Loss Naturally, just give us a call on +91-9899437202. We are always here to help you.