Sleep disorders are very common in adults and children also. It mostly occurs in old age people. Most people find difficulty getting off to sleep or they can’t sleep because of tinnitus.
Tinnitus is basically a perception of noise or ringing in the ear and can be caused by any ear disorder. It is a very common problem which affects1 out of 5 people in the world. This problem can because of circulatory system disorder or hearing loss mainly in an aged person. Although tinnitus is not a sign of something very serious, the condition can become worse with age if not taking care of at starting age. Some people say they find very difficult to get off to the sleep, it may be because of the quietness of the bedroom gets tinnitus worse.
If you need more information or you have a question regarding Tinnitus, you can discuss it with our HearingSol healthcare professionals, just give us a call on 1800-121-4408. We are always here to help you.
Insomnia is the disease in which difficulty in falling asleep happens. Sleep is a cycle of 24 hours and the activities we have done in the day can affect our sleep. Night sleep has different stages like several awakenings and from light to deep sleep. As people become aged they affected by their sleeping become very less after some time.
A person having insomnia is very dissatisfied with his or her sleep.
Symptoms experienced by a person with insomnia
- Difficulty in concentration at work
- Feel low energy the whole day
- Various mood swings and disturbances
- Fatigue in the whole body
- Decreasing performance at work
The actual reason for trouble sleeping is unclear but it restores our energy and tiredness. If people do not sleep well they feel bad. Let’s know some tips for sleeping with tinnitus.
Tips For Sleeping With Tinnitus
You may follow the given tips to sleep properly with the tinnitus :
- Do relaxation exercises.
- Do regular exercise to fit yourself and for better sleep.
- Go to bed when you feel sleepy not because it is time for sleeping.
- Get up every day at the same time.
- To avoid excess caffeine and nicotine at night can improve your sleep
- Your room temperature should be normal not too hot or not too cold.
- Don’t watch TV or read books in bed.
- Keep active yourself the whole day.
- Switch off electronics before an hour of bedtime.
- Create a white noise. Play some music or switch on a fan.
- Have some natural insomnia remedies.
- after a bad night’s sleep Don’t take it easy
- Do write down If you may have any worries
- Do try to unwind for at least an hour before bedtime
- Try to keep all the negative thoughts aside.
- Add some amount of zinc in your diet, zinc helps to relax a body and calm down blood circulation.
- Avoid taking any heavy meal before bed. Try to consume your dinner at least 1 hour before bed.
- Avoid laying down on a bed a whole day.
- Mindfulness meditation will help your mind to calm down and involves a focus on breathing and will help you to evoke the relaxation process.
If your tinnitus does not get better after following these tips then it’s a time to consult a doctor or hearing specialist. Specialist having some hearing test to identify the problem. Your specialist also offering you treatment for tinnitus or medications.