Wealth is lost, nothing is lost; but, when health is lost, everything is lost. So our body is our temple, and we’ve got to take care of it.
You can purchase the latest hearing aids at a fair price through HearingSol, If you need any assistance or you have a query regarding Acupuncture & Acupressure Therapy & Massage Points For Hearing Loss, feel free to call us at 1800-121-4408. We are always here to help you.
All right, let’s know about a procedure that works as a pain reliever. Eventually, most of life’s greatest lesson is learned through pain. This means that we only need acupuncture, exactly the way acupuncture does.
If you wish to buy Acupuncture Points Handbook: A Patient’s Guide to the Locations and Functions of over 400 Acupuncture Points, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
Acupuncture & Acupressure For Hearing Loss
- 1. What is Acupuncture?
- 2. Acupressure for hearing loss
- 3. How to improve hearing
- 4. Outlook
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a natural treatment which helps relieve pain. It is used for a wide range of other complaints. This therapy involves the insertion of the very thin needles into the body.
An Acupuncturist will insert needles into the patient’s body with the love of balancing their energy. These needles are inserted at a specific point and at various depths.
If you wish to buy flexible Acupuncture needles, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
It is effective for the treatment of nerve-related deafness. When the auditory nerve is damaged acupuncture can help significantly to improve the hearing ability of the patients.
Acupuncture is used to treat many different diseases, disorder and pain condition. Some of the diseases which are easily treated with acupuncture are tendinitis, arthritis, headaches, chronic pain, Chronic fatigue syndrome, skin problem, respiratory disorder, etc.
History of Acupuncture
Acupuncture has been around for centuries and has spread to most parts of the world. According to the European reports, acupuncture belongs Jesuit missionaries in 17th centuries. In United State 8,000 non-physicians and 1500 physicians are practicing acupuncture.
According to the report of ICART, there are 80 societies and 30,000 physicians practicing acupuncture. Acupuncture was added into western remedy inside the 1950 and 60s.
Siedman (2010), an ENT medical doctor at Henry Ford sanatorium and a widely known professional of tinnitus, reports that he frequently employs a spread of scientific and natural treatment plans for his tinnitus sufferers.
If you wish to buy White Noise Machine, 2019 Upgraded for Tinnitus Sufferer, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
He often refers patients that do not reply to conventional treatment plans to a critical medication center for further take a look at and remedy.
The center employs remedies drawn from the best of the sector’s recuperation traditions to help patients obtain normal health and greatest fitness.
A few have even claimed that acupuncture can treatment deafness and hearing loss. Such claims are of interest to audiologists in a study measured the effects of acupuncture on patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
Can Acupuncture Reverse Hearing Loss?
Although the loss of hearing is gradual with age. But during youth time, our diet, environmental lifestyle, infections, few medications, and other health conditions can also result in hearing impairment.
If you wish to buy Nutribiotic Ear Drops for ear infection or other ear problems, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
Inadequate sleep and rest, high blood cholesterol, is one of the most important tools in the field of sensorineural hearing loss. In some cases, needle insertion into the strategy and the treatment of a person who is in need of treatment.
However, the combined research results have shown queue use of this method is beneficial for sudden hearing loss and other auditory disorders like tinnitus. Hearing loss reversal can be done through acupuncture.
While not being helpful for patients with broken tympanic membranes, disarticulated ossicular chains, and other physical abnormalities.
In an experiment for a period of 17 days, a total of 22 fully recovered patients. 4 people showed the improvement, 5 people showed marked improvements, while 3 people had no improvements.
The moderate improvement, 5 people showed marked improvements, while 3 people had no improvements.
The following graph shows a case report of a 9-year-old primary school student who is suffering from severe hearing loss getting preoperative treatment.
Figure (a) shows that during the first treatment, the patient gets significant relief from the sensation and great improvement in hearing. After the eighth treatment, the patient reported that he felts great improvement in hearing.
Figure (b) shows that the patient’s hearing returned to normal. Left ear post and right ear post and left ear after hearing acupuncture treatments.
Acupuncture for Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is one of the major problems for today’s youth. Various treatments and different types of hearing aids can be used to get rid of this problem.
If you wish to buy Digital Noise Cancelling Small Size Hearing Amplifier, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
Acupuncture Therapy is also one of the natural treatments for hearing loss. Research in the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine finds that acupuncture is effective for the treatment of nerve-related deafness. The hearing of patients with nerve deafness can be improved through acupuncture points for nerve deafness.
Hearing loss can be improved through hearing loss acupuncture. Acupuncture could improve the symptoms, especially of hearing loss. It is a natural therapy which helps the patient to get rid of hearing loss.
Acupuncture Points for Hearing Loss
Acupuncture is a method of Chinese medicine theory in the form of alternative medicine. In this procedure, the insertion of thin needles into the body skin or tissues to decrease bread.
Also referred to as auricular acupuncture, it is used to treat various physical, mental, and emotional health conditions in the west largely. Although the use of this method is stress management. A different range of Acupuncture theories. It also helps in regrowing ear hair cells.
An unfortunate fact, acupuncture is not much more effective for a wide range of health issues but it is considered by many people as a great natural cure for hearing loss. Acupoints are the specified points where the needles are inserted. It is the best process to improve hearing naturally without any medicine.
Some of the acupuncture points for a hearing loss or you can say acupoints used for the treatments are as follows:
- TB17 (Yifeng)
- GB2 (Tinghui)
- SJ21 (Ermen)
- SI19 (Tinggong)
- LU7 (Lieque)
- GB43 (Xiaxi)
- SJ3 (Zhongzhu)
- LR3 (Taichong)
- GB40 (Qiuxu)
To be on the safe side, acupuncture should be done by certified or trained expert applying clean and single-use needles. Some people also use acupuncture seeds to treat hearing loss problems.
If you wish to buy Acupuncture Ear Seed, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
In this regard, the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) is a regulatory agency for acupuncture, which will help you to find a local practitioner.
Secondly, comfortable clothes are more suitable for the procedure which provides easy access to face, arms, and legacies. Because acupuncturist may need to insert these areas into your body’s energy.
Once properly delivered, it does not cause any adverse effects. It involves needle insertion (between 5-20 needles), needle manipulation, and needle removal (after 10-20 minutes).
Furthermore, acupuncture is effective for the treatment of nerve-related deafness. Specifically, the sensorineural hearing loss which occurs due to auditory nerve damage. This acupuncture can help to significantly improve the hearing of patients.
Acupuncture For Tinnitus
Acupuncture can be the best treatment for tinnitus. In many people, tinnitus is an expression of a much deeper dissonance that is generally develop slowly and gradually.
For them, the treatment option will include to nourish the body at a deeper level and returns to optimal health.
For others, tinnitus may be an exposure to loud noise or a side effect of medications. In this case, these patients may respond well to acupuncture therapy treatment alone.
Usually, the treatment involves 8-12 needles (size of a hair) placed on all of the required areas along with various Chinese herbs.
Its initial benefit begins after 8 to 10 treatments, although some patients may require more sessions. In addition, Acupuncture combined with ginger moxibustion has an acceptable healing benefit on patients with tinnitus.
If you wish to buy Acupuncture Pen for Pain Relief, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
Acupuncture for Sudden Hearing Loss
A sudden hearing loss is considered an emergency which causes by inner ear infections, traumatic, neurotic, cochlear, immunologic, toxic, and many other causes.
People with SSHL (sudden sensorineural hearing loss) often notice in the morning when they wake up and when they make a call using a deafened ear.
The acupuncture programmed for 7 days, containing one course with an interval of 3 days between two courses. The total effectiveness of acupuncture in case of SSHL is near about 64%.
Moreover, the researcher has not found more inherent evidence yet. But some evidence suggests, acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicines can successfully treat the auditory disorder to some extent.
To conclude, when medication couldn’t help to return the hearing, for them acupuncture aims to establish, evaluate, and promote recognized standards of ability and medications for the protection and benefit of the public.
Sometimes the benefit of this method is difficult to measure. But in most cases, people find it helpful to control a variety of painful conditions.
Acupressure for Hearing Loss
For Acupressure and massage, there are several ear acupressure points for deafness and ringing in the ear. There are some tinnitus acupressure points too. And if you want, you can get an ear massager from the market or online to get relief for a short time.
If you wish to buy Acupuncture Ear Probe, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
Massage on acupressure points in the ear to get your ear works better and faster. These pressure points in the ear are listed as :
- Point LU9 (Tai Yuan) – This point is placed over distal to the styloid process of the radius, at the radial side of the wrist crease. Massage on this point helps in poor circulation, arterial sclerosis, headache, migraine, neck rigidity, cough, asthma, sore throat, etc.
- UB23 (Shen Shu) – Location of this point is 3 finger-width lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the 2nd lumbar Vertebra. Massage on this point helps in impotence, male disorder, low energy, ringing in the ears, etc.
- Point SI3 (Hou Xi) – This point is close to the head of the 5th metacarpal bone on the ulnar side when a loose fist is made. Benefits of Massage on this point helps in Headache, stiff neck, deafness, ringing in the ear, weakness of the arm muscles, etc.
If you wish to buy Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief and Muscle Relaxation, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
- Point TH5 (Wai Guan) – Location of this point is at three finger width above width crease on the dorsal side. This point helps in Headaches, pain behind the ear, the pain I the hand, pain in the cheek, deafness, etc.
- Point K3 (Tai Xi) – Located in the depression between the medial malleolus and tendo-calcaneus, level with the tip of the medial malleolus. Benefits of massage on this point are balancing point, the frequency of urination, emotions, deafness, vomiting, etc.
- Point ST7 (Xia Guan) – Location of this point is at the lower bound of the zygomatic arch, in the depression anterior to the condyloid process of the mandible when the mouth is closed. Benefits of massage on this point helps in pain in the face, facial paralysis, tinnitus, deafness, etc.
- Point SI19 (Ting Gong) – Location of this point is anterior to the tragus and posterior to the condyloid process of the mandible, in the depression form when the mouth is opened. Massage on this point helps in Deafness, tinnitus, ear infection, toothache, etc.
- Point GB2 (Ting Hui) – This point has placed over the depression half finger- width which is below Si9. Benefits are Deafness, pain, facial paralysis, etc.
It is important that you must consult with a healthcare professional before practicing Acupressure or start any diet.
How to Improve Hearing?
Following are the five ways to improve hearing loss and prevent further damage are as follows:
1. Diet For a Hearing loss
A balanced diet for smaller and more frequent meals with a good amount of complex carbohydrates is good to start for someone who is suffering from hearing loss. One who is suffering from hearing loss should also avoid meals like cold and raw foods. Avoid processed meat and dairy products.
2. Home Remedies for Hearing Loss
- Bone marrow soup
- Ear irrigation
- Spice-ginger tea, etc
If you wish to buy Ear Washer System for Ear irrigation, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
3. Vitamin Supplements for Hearing loss
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) to increase blood flow to the microcapillaries of the inner ear.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC; 500 milligrams) may help prevent hearing loss.
- Taking folate (folic acid; 400 micrograms) on a daily basis, shown to slow hearing loss.
4. Self-acupressure for Hearing loss
- Find the Acupoint (KID-3) in the depression between the inner anklebone and the Achilles tendon of the right foot. apply pressure to this point with the help of thumb. hold for two minutes, and repeat the same process on the left foot.
- Locate the acupoint Listening palace (SI-19), directly in front of the right ear canal, in the depression form when the mouth is slightly open. apply the pressure with the help of your finger, hold for two minutes. and repeat the same process on the left ear.
Some Other Methods to Recover Hearing Loss Naturally
- Wear Protection – If you found yourself in noisy exposure and won’t be able to avoid it, for such problems you have to wear the devices like earplugs to protect your ears from damaging loud noise.
If you wish to buy Ear Plugs to protect your ears from loud noise, water, ear Pressure, you can buy it directly from Amazon just by clicking on the image or button below.
- Limits – Limit the sound of your surroundings as much as you can, keep the volume at the moderate level of the devices like headphones, stereos, etc.
- Give yourself a break – Give a break of 10-15 minutes to yourself in a day. This will train your ears to better focus on the quite sound and increase the overall hearing power.
- Food – Diet is one of the major factors which will help to improve the hearing power. Food like Salmon, spinach, beans, broccoli, asparagus, Dark Chocolate, cashews, etc. are the best food to maintain and to improve the hearing power.
- Acupuncture – It is also one of the most used natural method, through which the hearing power can be improved. Acupuncture also helps to recover the hearing loss.
Acupuncture or Acupressure is one of the oldest and natural ways to treat or cure any kind of disease including hearing loss or hearing-related problems.
You can purchase the latest hearing aids at a fair price through HearingSol, If you need any assistance or you have a query regarding Acupuncture & Acupressure Therapy & Massage Points For Hearing Loss, feel free to call us at 1800-121-4408. We are always here to help you.Advertisement
- Where can I get a sudden hearing loss treatment?
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss – Definition, Causes & Treatment
- New guidelines for Tinnitus Treatment – New Therapies