There may arise different hearing aid problems while wearing them. Some of them may be- getting a lot of whistling sounds from the device, batteries don’t last long, damaged part, it doesn’t stay in your ear, hearing aids are not loud enough, etc.
You can purchase the latest hearing aids at a fair price through HearingSol, If you need more information or you have a query about Hearing Aid or Hearing Loss, just give us a call on +91-9899437202. We are always here to help you.
Smaller and more sophisticated, hearing aids are fit more easily than ever before in our lives. Modern hearing aids are designed to be durable, but there is a problem in it from time to time. It is important to know what to do in these situations – how to get your equipment in a fast way – so that you can communicate again with confidence. Here are some troubleshooting tips for common hearing support problems that you can face.
We have discussed the issue of quiet sound from the hearing aid. Sometimes you find your hearing aids not loud enough to hear the conversation. Find out what are the causes and how to deal with them.
Causes for hearing aids are not loud
1. Hearing aids are turned off.
2. A battery is upside down.
3. A battery can be dead.
4. Microphone protector is plugged.
5. Hearing aids are damaged or defective.
1. Visually examine the hearing aids. Is there wax blocking the microphone opening or the sound outlet. Cleaning them may restore the loudness.
2. A hearing aid has an ear mold and tubing. Examine the tubing for cracks, blockages or beads of moisture.
3. Turn up the volume. If you have a manual volume control, make sure it isn’t turned all the way down.
4. Try a different program or memory. You may have accidentally switched to a different program.
5. Try to alter the battery. Low battery results in low volumes.
6. Make sure that you did not turn off the volume.
7. Consider whether your hearing may have changed. If it’s been a while since your last hearing evaluation, you may need to schedule a check-up with your hearing care practitioner. They may be able to adjust your hearing aids to accommodate any changes to your hearing ability.
If you do not find out what’s wrong with your hearing aids then you should go to hearing aids consultant – +91-9899437202 and send your hearing aids for service. After servicing, your hearing aids will work good and the capacity of your hearing aids will be increased. You should send your hearing aids for servicing in every four to six months.
Tips for the daily care of Hearing Aids
- You should always put your hearing aids in a particular pocket box.
- Always keep your hearing aids in a clean place.
- Don’t keep them near water.
- Clean your hearing aids often.
- Change the battery of a hearing aid often.
- Keep the device free of earwax.
- Schedule routine cleanings.
- Know when not to wear them.
- Don’t drop them.
Finally, make sure to schedule a hearing assessment to ensure there is no change in your hearing. If you find that you have new hearing requirements, then your doctor can make adjustments in support.
When the sound becomes deformed or unclear, it can be the result of a low battery, or the device may cause some damage. If a new battery does not fix sound quality, it is important to see your hearing professional as soon as possible.
Read More –