Normally the child cries three to four hours in a day. The reason for the cry is that he is thirsty, hungry or tired. But if a baby cries more than three hours then he has some health problem.
So, To combat the autism problem, it is very important to follow the rule which is given in the below lines.
In this question, We discuss Do autistic babies cry all the time? Autism is a spectrum of closely related disorders.
If you need more information or you have a question regarding Autistic Babies, you can discuss it with our HearingSol healthcare professionals, just give us a call on +91-9899437202. We are always here to help you.
The problem of autism starts from baby’s earlier days of birth. The problem which comes over with this is hearing loss and Tinnitus. They have no idea to interact with people or how to play. When a child developing they will turn and respond to the noise when your baby is 6 months old, so they will give some responded to talking voice. If your baby can’t interact with you or some other people.
so, there are three types of sign and syndrome autistic baby:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Behavior and thinking capability are very bad.
- They do not understand other people and the surrounding environment.
- Your baby doesn’t like it when someone looks them straight into his eyes and they avoid the eye contact.
- Some things which your baby will not like it when things have changed and if he discovers that, an example you
- destroy his toy or anything, your baby will throw you a tantrum because of it. And your child will upset for a
- long time after this.
- The cochlear implant is a good option to solve the hearing problem.
Why Autistic Babies Cry
A premature child who born, who cry always louder. The researchers analyze brain and scan the eyes of a baby. The autistic baby starting crying immediately. your child is not smiling or responding to his name not pointing at things, they can’t share the experience with you like other babies. But this research was performed on 40 babies.
So, that is not possible for every autistic baby. If we find out autism in a baby before 18 months, then we can improve it. Like we can teach them about our environment and relationship.
If autistic baby cry then try to follow this-
Always reply to him with good facial expression.
- Always talk simple and remind your family.
- Create a difference to grow attention.
- Always follow the gesture.
- You should know about their interests and favorite things.
- Name game helps the child to identify their name with sounds.
- Some type of name game which helps your child to identify their name with sound.
- You can use some light effect like red light, green light for them to give them some encourage them and follow the directions.
Make build a strong your autistic babies.
If your baby day to day growing and he has no improvement of strongness your child can eye contact with you and can’t share the experience. So, you should try some tips for your child to make them a strong relationship with them.
- Don’t make any assumptions for your child’s thoughts and feelings.
- Take the Initiative
- Be Proud of Your Child’s Achievements.
- Don’t Give Up Too Soon.
Scientists trust that the cry of infants is useful to recognize autism.
The investigation, published in the journal Autism Research. It was led by analysts from the Brown Alpert Medical School in Rhode Island and from the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania. The little examination inspected 21 newborn children who were viewed as in danger for mental imbalance since they had kin who had been determined to have the confusion. The rest of the 18 babies were utilized as controls and were not viewed as in danger.
Six months old, every one of the infants was recorded. So specialists could gather voice samplings. During the first 45 minutes, the majority of the children cried.
Analysts at that point the cries categorized into various classifications. The analysts investigated the children’s pain cries with computer acoustic examination.
Children’s cries have been connected to mental health. Infants who suffered from brain injury during birth will, in general, have higher-pitched cries.
If you want to get more knowledge about the autism you can read: Signs and symptoms of ASD