Best Ingredients To Restore Hearing Loss
- Last Updated: Dec 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Hearings Loss
Hearing loss can occur at any age and have many reasons. Due to some viruses a person can be deaf instantly. A person can lose their hearing by having some disease, injuries and loud noise or nerve damage.
Approx 12 million people have suffered from deafness and the range of hearing problem is increasing timely. There are many people have experienced some hearing difficulties all over the world. By using some natural remedies you can improve your hearing. A hearing problem can be restored by some home remedies of hearing loss.
Usually hearing disability was undiagnosed and left untreated and it can vary from mild to severe. The loss of hearing has been occurred because of different factors like aging, genetics, medications, loud noise exposure, ear injury or trauma and birth complications etc.
Signs and symptoms of deafness are listening to the TV and radio on high volume mode and having a problem in understanding the speech or conversation. Age-related hearing loss identified on high pitched frequencies means having a problem in understanding the high pitched voice.
People who have hearing difficulties generally visit the doctor or specialist or advised for some medication and treatment for their health issues. But these treatments and diagnosis can be very costly for everyone. That’s why natural home remedies are the best alternative treatment for the hearing difficulties and problems.
What exactly causes hearing loss?
Before we move on towards natural cures, let’s have an instant look at the causes of hearing loss.
There are two types of hearing loss:
Causes of sensorineural hearing loss:
- Viral infections such as Measles
- Loud noise exposure
- Medications that damage hearing
- Hereditary hearing loss
- High fevers
- Brain tumor
Causes of conductive hearing loss:
- Perforation of the eardrum
- Wax build-up
- Ear infection
- Foreign objects in the ear canal
Effective and helpful home remedies for hearing loss
Based on standard hearing examinations, It’s Found out that 1 out of 8 people who are at the age of 12 or older have the hearing problems and hard of hearing.
There are some surprising statistics have been considered for the hearing loss:
- 15% of people who are at the age of 18 in America having problems with hearing.
- 9% of people at the age in between 55 to 64 have the difficulties in hearing.
- 25% of older people at the age in between 65 to 74 are suffering from loss of hearing.
Before telling about the remedies we want to tell that these ingredients are not 100% useful to restore the hearing if it is not working then you can ask for a medical help and some medication or treatment. Basically, it is for the advanced hearing loss.
Garlic is used for the treatment of hearing problem and deafness. It allows increasing the blood circulation, blood sugar levels, and cholesterol levels.
Usually, Garlic is used for many problems but it may also help in increasing blood flow and restoring health to the cochlea for combat deafness.
You can soak 100 grams of garlic in 400 grams of alcohol and take half of a teaspoon of this solution before you go to sleep. Alternatively, You can put garlic in your daily diet plan by adding it into your salads.
THE MACERATED GARLIC: Make a solution by mixing some drops of garlic juice into 50% of almond Juice. Add this a drop of this solution into your ear. Because of antibiotic and antibacterial properties, it helps in the treatment of deafness occurring from infectious reasons.
Onion is referred to as the greatest home remedy for hearing disability and deafness. Soak 300 gm of onion in 1 ltr of water and keep it for half of the day. You have to drink 3 glasses of this solution in a day for the treatment of ear infections. You can also paste onion pack on your damaged ear.
Due to onion’s antioxidant properties, it can heal the ear trauma or injuries which occurs by the noise exposure, blasts and changes in the air pressure. Researcher says that people who have a hearing disability and cochlear damage, due to exposure of blasts, recovered their hearing quickly by using onion and water mixture.
Treatment with antioxidants which is derived from onions and N-acetylcysteine (NAC) can reduce the deafness and cochlear damage. In this loss of hair cells have been reducing in the ear.
How to use these two Ingredients to restore Hearing Loss?
- Few garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- Ear Dropper
- Cotton balls
- 15 ml Onion juice
- In the bowl, put some olive oil
- squeeze the garlic juice from some garlic clove.
- Add some onion juice.
- Then, mix together all of them.
- Put approx 3 to 4 drops into every ear with a help of a dropper.
- Cover each ear with a cotton ball
You can also make a mixture of both 30 ml garlic and onion juice and drink once every day.
Additional Tips :
- Take a full cup of milk and add a teaspoon of ghee by mixing it create a mixture. You can also drink this mixture every day to reduce the deafness.
- Add neem leaves and neem bark into warm water and boil it. Clean your ear with this solution to get rid of your earache.
- Grind the fenugreek seeds and put it into hot oil and then put this solution into your affected ear to reduce the deafness.
- Drink fresh pineapple juice or eat fresh pineapple to decrease the infection in the ears and ear canal.
Why only garlic and onion juice?
Onion is one of the best natural remedies for hearing loss sufferers. It is said that the antioxidant properties of an onion can help ear trauma patients who sustain from blasts and changes in the air pressure.
Researchers discovered that individuals suffered from cochlear damage and hearing loss due to exposure to a blast showed quick recovery after consuming an onion/water combination.
There are many people facing hearing loss issue. They easily swear by the garlic inclusion in their diets. No doubt, garlic is used to suppress colds, blood pressure reduction, lessen cholesterol levels, cognitive defects prevention.
Also if we talk in the hearing sense, then it is believed that garlic may help in overcoming hearing loss by raising blood flow and restoring health to the cochlea.
Prevention of Deafness
- Protect your ear from loud noise by using headphones.
- If you are driving then pull up your windows.
- Play music at a low volume or wear earplugs if you go for a rock concert and in a high volume environment.
- Usually, avoid the loud noise and relax at some quiet place after a noise exposure.
- Eat healthy food, avoid using some spicule things in your ear and clean routinely.