India is currently cursed with the problem of hearing loss among next to 6.3% of its large population. The number of people becoming the victim of hearing loss is increasing day by day. But there is some good news for you that many clinics and hospitals have been built to provide Hearing Loss Treatment In Delhi & overcome this issue. And Hearing Sol is among the best hearing loss clinics in Delhi.
The primary goal of Hearing Sol is to identify the root causes of hearing loss whether congenital or progressive deafness. We have the best team of highly qualified and trained audiologists and ENT specialists who are dedicated to treating your problems associated with hearing loss.
Why Treat Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss is the third most common chronic health condition facing adults today according to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. After delivering so much information, awareness about the risks in case of delay in treatment, many people delay getting treatment out of fear and embarrassment.
You know what the untreated hearing loss can lead to a number of other health problems. These problems can be both physical and psychological like cognitive decline, depression, and increased risk of trips and falls. People with hearing loss may suffer from a social communication disorder.
- Muffling of speech and other sounds
- Difficulty in a crowd of people
- Faces trouble in hearing consonants
- Frequently asking others to repeat or talk louder
- Turning up the volume of the television or radio most of the times
- Avoid conversations
- Notice and list the symptoms you’re experiencing. Observe and detect whether the hearing loss is in one ear or both.
- Write down key medical information related to the problems you are facing with your ears.
- Summarize your work history even those in the distant past that created exposure to high noise levels for you.
- Take a family member or friend along with you to our clinic. It can help you to remember all the information that our specialists provide.
- Write down questions to ask our doctor. This list in advance can help you make the most of your time with your doctor.
Our ENT Specialists can ask you a number of questions such as:
- Do you have pain in the affected ear?
- Have your symptoms came on suddenly?
- Do you experience sounds like ringing or roaring in your ears?
- Are your symptoms involve dizziness or balance problems?
- Have you ever suffered from ear infections, ear trauma, or ear surgery?
- Have you ever worked in a place exposing you to loud noise?
- Is your any close relative has been ever affected by hearing loss?
You must talk to us soon if you face difficulty in hearing that is interfering with your daily life. Guyz your hearing may have decayed if:
- You find it harder to understand everything in your conversation with others.
- Sounds seem muffled.
- You find yourself turning up the volume higher when you listen to music, the radio, or television.
Hearing Loss Treatment In Delhi
We live in a world where technology speaks. Technology has changed our life completely. Now all you need to do is push a button and all your work gets done within seconds. Technology has helped us to treat some major medical problems as well. For example – deafness.
Maybe you and your family may view the permanent hearing loss as a part of aging but it can be serious too. So, proper treatment is important.
Our team tries it’s best to give you an effective treatment to bring possible outcomes in your health. Sometimes, it cannot bring back your hearing, but it can make communication and social interaction much easier.
Guidelines For Visitors
We value our patients and their family and friends visiting along with them to our clinic. For quick recovery and quality of life, we have certain guidelines for visitors to our clinic:
- We request you to limit your visitors for the comfort of all our patients.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit on patient floors.
- Sanitize your hands before and after visiting our clinic.
- Mobile phones use is prohibited.
We are here to help you 24*7 to overcome your hearing problems to give you healthy and quality life.