Understanding X- Series Hearing Aid
X-Series hearing aid is one of best hearing aid and it is introduced by Starkey. This device is used by any age group of human who has hearing loss disability and who can not hear any kind of sound clearly. It works on precision microphone technology and amplifies the meaningful sound at a desired level. X-series hearing aid is based on the digital signal. It reduces the noise and gives clear sound quality. It has sound compression technology which is differentiate between soft and loud speech and available in different styles of hearing aids like IIC (Invisible in the canal), CIC(Completely in the canal), ITE(In the Ear), BTE(Behind the Ear), ITC(In the canal), RIC (Receiver in the canal) etc and also available in different colors. It looks like fashionable and stylish. This hearing device does not look like embarrassing device and it is perfect for all type of environment like restaurants, shopping mall, traffic, party and one to one conversation etc.
Features of Starkey X-Series hearing aid are:-
- It has Voice iQ2 technology which reduces the noise and maintains the speech volume and clarity of sound.
- The InVision Directionality technology eliminates the unwanted background noise in any type of environment.
- It helps to hear important speech means that this device understands that what is important or not.
- X-series hearing device has PureWave feedback eliminator which eliminates the feedback of error signal like buzzing or whistling. This technology helps to produce wide range or fast response of signal.
- It has HydraShield nanocoating technology which helps to protect hearing devicefrom dust, ear wax, water, humidity, oil etc for long life of hearing aids.
- It helps to detect what is using by user like watching television, phone calls, listening music etc and adjusts the hearing aid’s setting level according to them.
- X-series hearing aid has long battery life and it is easy to use and reliable.
- Manual volume and memory adjustments are very easy with the help of Sweep technology.